It’s completely free to get multiple quotes from A-rated insurers
No paperwork. Your policy will be emailed instantly. We know you’re busy.
Trusted by thousands of businesses nationwide.
AFCPE Partnership with BizInsure
BizInsure is where AFCPE’s members can get affordable and dependable E&O insurance tailored to their profession. You can ‘Click or Call’ to compare top rated business insurance quotes, and buy online or over the phone. Your certificate of insurance will be emailed instantly and you will have access to our licensed agents for the entire time that you remain a BizInsure customer. Get covered in less than 10 minutes!
Budget Planning Consultant
Budget Planning consultant activities are specific to budget preparation and planning. Consultants or Budget Analysts duties usually include but not limited to:
- Develop and review the organization’s budget
- Consolidate the individual departments budgets to the organization’s budget
- Monitor organization’s spending to ensure alignment with budget
- Forecast future financial needs
If you are doing any duties beyond budget planning consulting, then you should choose the broader based classification of Financial Consultant.
Financial Consultant services are more broad based and include financial consulting services provided to a 3rd party for a monetary fee. Financial Consultant services usually include but not limited to:
- Provide support to clients through financial planning
- Develop financial plans and ensure follow through
- Determine and develop financial plans at a macro and micro level
You are not qualified if you act as any of the following:
- Security Broker/Dealer
- Commodity trader
- Real estate broker, provide mortgage advice or processing
- Investment banker.
You are not qualified if you are regulated by any of the following:
- Securities and Exchange Commission including as a Registered Investment Advisor
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority including as a Registered Representative affiliated with a broker-dealer
- Commodity Future Trading Commission