Why do Estheticians need it?
As an Esthetician you help keep your clients skin healthy and clear which is incredibly rewarding but it also comes with great responsibility. If your client believes you have provided poor treatments that result in allergic reactions, skin damage or scars – they may blame you and you can be held liable. That’s why a Professional Liability Insurance that is reliable and tailored to massage therapists has never been more important. Bizinsure can help get your business into shape with the right insurance coverage. Click or Call us to compare quotes, for free, today.
Did you know?
According to the American Massage Therapy Association, 50% of massage work is received for medical reasons making professional liability insurance very important.
What is Professional Liability Insurance?
Professional Liability, otherwise known as E&O insurance, protects your business against claims of negligence, misrepresentation or mistake. Typically, the allegation is that your services, products or employees caused some form of financial damage to a third party. Regardless of fault, litigation is expensive, drains time and damages reputation. Professional Liability insurance can protect professional service providers from potentially devastating financial damages resulting from alleged negligence or error in the delivery of your services.
Coverage is provided for:
- Attorney fees and other legal expenses
- Costs and expenses related to a settlement
- Costs and expenses related to a judgment
Professional Liability Insurance (aka E&O insurance) – Estheticians
A Professional Liability insurance policy is critical for those who are in the business of providing advice and instruction to others. A Professional Liability policy helps protect you as an Estheticians against damages related to your services, actions or recommendations.
The policy can cover employees and independent contractors from allegations of negligence, failure to perform, inaccuracy, bad advice and other common risks associated with the services they provide.
- best esthetician insurance
- esthetician business insurance
- esthetician insurance cost
- esthetician liability insurance
- esthetician malpractice insurance
- liability insurance for massage therapist and esthetician
- personal liability insurance for estheticians
- what kind of insurance does an esthetician need
- esthetician e&o insurance
- independent contractor esthetician insurance