It’s completely free to get multiple quotes from A-rated insurers
No paperwork. Your policy will be emailed instantly. We know you’re busy.
Trusted by thousands of businesses nationwide.
Being a care provider is one of the most rewarding careers out there but the positives also come with some inherent risks.
Providing adequate care requires a level of personal and physical interaction that few jobs have. Unfortunately, if an unintentional mistake puts a client’s health at risk, the consequences can be severe for you and your business.
The BizInsure team understands the difficulties that come with running a home health business and being a provider. We can help ensure you’ve got the protection you need to do your job without the worry.
If you’re a Home Health Aide
Ensure you’re covered for:
- Professional Liability – This coverage will protect you from negligence claims that arise from performing your duties as a care giver. This can include legal costs and medical bills.
- General Liability – A safeguard against any claims not related your care duties. You’ll be protected in the event of accidental damage to a client’s property or person.
If you’re a Home Health Business Owner
Consider coverage for:
- General Liability – This will protect your business in scenarios such as an injury occurring on your premises. A slip and fall from an employee or client could cost you dearly.
- Professional Liability – You can trigger this coverage in the event you’re sued for a negligent action by an employee. You can also request that employees have individual PL policies.
Pick up an insurance package
BizInsure also offers a Miscellaneous Medical Liability Package designed specifically for Home Health Care Professionals. This includes General Liability, Professional Liability as well as Cyber Liability insurance.
We can help you:
- Compare quotes with no obligation to buy
- Access only top-quality insurers (A-rated or better)
- Cover your business in minutes without the usual red tape