1-877-900-9998 Call

Why do Non-Profit, Social Services & Child Care professionals need it?

Working with children or as a non-profit/social service agency presents unique challenges and rewards. Emotions can run high and each day can be unpredictable. That’s also why business insurance that is reliable and customized to your profession is extremely important. BizInsure will help you obtain dependable and affordable insurance tailored to exactly what you do. Click or Call us to get quoted today.

Did you Know?

Directors and officers of nonprofit companies often purchase Directors and Officers Liability insurance.

Non-profit, Social Services & Childcare insurance covers a broad range of professions.

We help insure many Non-Profit, Social Services & Child Care professionals including (but not limited to):

  • Child Care
  • Churches
  • Day Care
  • Home Child Care
  • Marriage Counseling
  • Mental Health Counseling
  • Non-Profit Insurance
  • Social Work Services
  • Speech Therapy
  • And many more…

Professional Liability Insurance (aka E&O insurance) – Non-Profit, Social Services & Childcare

A Professional Liability policy is essential for individuals and businesses who provide services that take care of others or help them feel and function better. Client expectations can be high and you are likely regarded as an expert. So if something goes wrong related to your services, Professional Liability can be essential to protecting your assets.

A Professional Liability insurance policy offers important coverage when it comes to allegations of malpractice, bad advice, mistakes, negligence and other common risks related to the services you offer. Policies often include coverage for claims of bodily injury, as well as property damage, as long as it was caused by your professional negligence. Dealing with the public and children can often be tricky, thus a quality professional liability policy should never be overlooked.

General Liability – Non-Profit, Social Services & Childcare

General liability covers bodily injury and property damage claims that are not related to the services that you provide. For example, a client might trip over stairs or their property may get damaged accidentally while they are working with you. In such occasions, general liability can help cover legal expenses and resulting damages that you may incur.

A general liability policy will also cover advertising injury and personal injury claims such as allegations of libel, slander, defamation, etc. General Liability Insurance policies are often required by outside parties before you can begin your work.

Business Owner’s Policy (BOP) – Non-Profit, Social Services & Childcare

A business owner’s policy (BOP) offers convenient protection against internal and external threats. BOP’s are an affordable way to protect against several of the more common risks that you may encounter as a non-profit, social service of child care professional.

A BOP includes general liability (see above), while also extending coverage for all of your business property and equipment. In addition, it can protect against other business-related risks such as business interruption, non-owned business auto liability, child molestation coverage and more. A business owner’s policy is what most businesses and individuals choose to protect many of their business assets with.

Popular Searches