Professional Liability Insurance
for Educational Consultants
- Compare quotes in minutes, with no obligation to buy
- Buy online and receive coverage confirmation – instantly
- Access only top-quality insurance companies (A-rated or better)
Professional Liability Insurance for Educational Consultants
Here at BizInsure, we understand the growing need for different types of liability coverage—that is why we provide our Professional Liability insurance for educational consultants as one of the premium options we offer.
Running a small education business or looking for teaching consultant work can be extremely rewarding, but it also comes with increased responsibility. In today’s economy, it’s essential to have business insurance that’s both reliable and suited to your industry. BizInsure is where you can get affordable and dependable insurance tailored to your needs, like our Professional Liability insurance (also known as Errors and Omissions insurance).
With just three quick steps, our online platform can find cover for the services you provide as an administrative figure in your public or private school. All you need is a smartphone or computer and just ten minutes of your time to finish the whole process.
Follow this general guide and be on your way to giving advice or training to members of your educational community—all while knowing you have a safety net that can help shield you financially.
- Generate a Professional Liability insurance cost quote using our free and intuitive “Get Instant Quotes” feature, then compare our insurers’ rates with other competing companies.
- Apply for insurance for education consultants with our simple application composed of ten questions at most.
- Pay for a plan and then instantly receive your virtual policy terms through the email address you have provided. As part of our service, we will provide you with access to our licensed agents throughout the process and for the duration of your policy period.
Looking for other types of insurance? Or perhaps you know other clients who could benefit from our services? If that’s the case, BizInsure has got some great news for you. We not only aim to give you the best insurance for educational consultants we can offer, but we also have a wide variety of solutions for other occupations. We are committed to providing unparalleled access to affordable and reliable end-to-end insurance solutions.
Invest in our options for education liability insurance today and experience our ten years of experience protecting industry training consultants from risks.
Why do educational consultants need Professional Liability insurance?
BizInsure understands the situation of educational training consultants around the United States. We know that you spend your day giving advice and information to new staff members in the school you’re working for. In fact, with all the tasks you have, the question “Do education consultants need insurance?” might not have crossed your mind.
Our Professional Liability insurance for education consultants plan makes it so you can manage teachers while having the means to protect yourself from the expense associated with legal claims. It might not be apparent now, but Professional Liability insurance for educational consultants is important as you are not immune to legal action.
With our solutions, you can continue giving your careful guidance, knowing you’ve secured the right insurance at a competitive price. Simply apply for consultant’s Professional Liability insurance, and your policy could help cover the legal cost of defending yourself—whether the opposition’s claim is valid or not.
Choose BizInsure and have the financial security you deserve.
Speak with our licensed agents today
You can relax knowing you’ve secured the right insurance at a competitive price. BizInsure’s licensed and knowledgeable agents are here to help you find the right product.
What does Professional Liability insurance typically cover and not cover?
When it comes to our professional liability insurance for educational consultants, we do our utmost to provide important protections. Still, there are also some limits as to what our liability solution can do for you. Here is a comprehensive list that can guide you through your decision.
What we cover
- Fees charged by your lawyer (along with other legal expenses)
- Costs associated with your court settlement case
- Expenses related to the final legal judgment
More specifically, we provide you with financial protection against statements claiming that you have done any of the following:
- Have incorrect or incomplete work
- Performed with negligence as an educational consultant
- Have not abided by your current contract
- Have failed to meet deadlines
- Were unable to deliver your services
What we don’t cover
- Third-party property damage
- Any type of bodily injury you have sustained
- Injuries or illnesses caused by work
For coverage for these other aspects, check out our general liability insurance (also known as commercial general liability insurance or business liability insurance) and workers compensation insurance available on our online platform.
Join us here at BizInsure today and choose any of our plans, including our professional liability insurance for educational consultants.
What does the professional liability insurance cost for educational consultants depend on?
When it comes to professional liability insurance for educational consultants, there are many conditions that can affect the overall cost. Rates vary from industry to industry—however, prices can even differ in the same job or business environment.
To further illustrate, here are some specific factors that are used by our partner insurers to calculate the monthly cost of your insurance:
- Former history on claims
- State location
- Educational industry
- The lifespan of business/length of work reputation
- Generated revenue
- Monetary size of your insurance deductible
- The scope of your ideal coverage plan
- Processes for managing different types of risk
For a free and simple way to check the cost of our education consultant insurance, take advantage of our “Get Instant Quotes” tool now. Just input a few pieces of basic information and see how affordable our premiums are. If you require further assistance, you can reach us by calling 1-877-900-9998 from Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.
Protect yourself with BizInsure today and receive coverage confirmation in no time. Navigate through our online platform now and easily apply for our education consultant liability insurance.