Professional Liability Insurance
for Health and Safety Consultants
- Compare quotes in minutes, with no obligation to buy
- Buy online and receive coverage confirmation – instantly
- Access only top-quality insurance companies (A-rated or better)
Professional Liability Insurance for Health and Safety Consultants
BizInsure has partnered with multiple insurers to create Professional Liability insurance for health and safety consultants. With us, you can count on modern solutions and advanced technology for the growing needs of those in the accident prevention industry.
Whether you are the owner of a small health and safety consultants business or one of the training employees in the workplace—our Professional Liability insurance (also known as Errors and Omissions insurance) will provide you with much-needed financial protection.
Here at BizInsure, you can enjoy health and safety consultant insurance by simply completing three simple steps:
- Grab your mobile phone or laptop: Use the free BizInsure “Get Instant Quotes” tool—it’s quick and easy, with typically just 10 questions to answer.
- Choose your coverage: Compare the health and safety consultant quotes provided to you to find the policies that work best for your business.
- Buy the policies you need: Your insurance policy will be emailed to you once you have paid. As part of our services, you will also have access to our licensed agents for the entire time that you remain a BizInsure customer.
The process is as simple as that when you invest in our insurance for health and safety consultants. However, our services don’t just stop there, as we also have a wide variety of offerings for different types of clients across several industries.
Browse through our platform today and explore what we have to offer outside of health and safety consultants’ insurance.
Why do health and safety consultants need Professional Liability insurance?
Our Professional Liability insurance for health and safety consultants protects you from financial risks brought about by a legal claim.
We understand that as someone working in a safety consultancy profession, you are often busy giving your guidance to businesses, managers, and staff so that there are fewer hazards or dangers in their workplace. Although these responsibilities present great opportunities, they can also pose risks. This may be especially true if you’re consulting as a sole proprietor, where you are legally and financially responsible for every aspect of your business.
Managing client expectations is already daunting enough as is. If something goes wrong, you could find yourself in a serious court case—even if the plaintiff’s claim is not valid. Not only could your reputation be affected, but fees and costs would also have to be handled after the litigation.
Rather than risk getting caught off guard, you can simply invest in our Professional Liability insurance for health and safety consultants. This way, if ever you find yourself stuck in that situation, your policy can help cover defense costs that you may incur.
Take charge in your career path knowing you’ve secured the right insurance at a competitive price. Give yourself the protection you need and invest in our health and safety professional liability insurance now.
Speak with our licensed agents today
You can relax knowing you’ve secured the right insurance at a competitive price. BizInsure’s licensed and knowledgeable agents are here to help you find the right product.
What does Professional Liability insurance cover for health and safety consultants?
In terms of our Professional Liability insurance for health and safety consultants, there are many costs and instances that policies typically cover. Listed below is what you can expect to be covered when you get consultant liability insurance from us:
- Legal fees and other expenses billed by your attorney
- Costs associated with a lawsuit settlement case
- Financial charges incurred after the final decision from the judge
Additionally, Professional Liability insurance for consultants covers the following claims:
- Errors or incompleteness in your work
- Negligence on your part as a health and safety consultant
- Nonadherence to the obligations stipulated in your contract
- Inability to meet deadlines
To enjoy all of these benefits and more, check out the BizInsure online platform, then apply for our consultant Professional Liability insurance today. Focus on making better work conditions for others now, knowing that you’ve invested in measures to help you recover from possible legal damage.
Which factors can impact the cost of Professional Liability insurance for health and safety consultants?
There are a number of factors our trusted insurers take into account when you choose to apply for Professional Liability insurance for health and safety consultants.
Here are some of the standard points of interest that are analyzed when health and safety consultant Professional Liability insurance is quoted:
- An overview of your previous claims
- The state you reside in
- The health and safety industry you work for
- How long the business has been running
- Amount of revenue you make
- Overall insurance deductible amount
- Your ideal liability coverage
- Management of risk procedures
Want a rough estimate before buying a policy? Just use our intuitive quotation tool. Simply click on “Get Instant Quotes,” answer a few questions, and you’re done! You’ll then have an idea of what your unique monthly rate is. If you need more help, simply call 1-877-900-9998 from Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Join BizInsure today and let our expert team quickly handle your request. Take advantage of our health and safety Professional Liability insurance to take care of all sorts of legal fees that could arise in the future.