BizInsure Promotion Terms and Conditions: Broker Platform Survey
1. This competition (hereinafter the “Competition”) is run by BizInsure™ Pty Ltd, of 2950 Buskirk Ave Suite 300, Walnut Creek, CA. 94597 (“BizInsure”).
2. By entering this Competition, you agree to these terms and conditions which will be binding between you and BizInsure. Your participation in the Competition is in consideration for BizInsure allowing you to enter it and giving you the opportunity to win.
3. Entry is open to all insurance agents.
4. You must be aged 18 years or over and a resident of the United States of America to be eligible to enter. Employees of BizInsure and their immediate families, any business partner associated with the running of this Competition or any of their group companies are not eligible to enter or participate.
5. The Competition commences on Monday 8th March at 9:00AM PST and ends at midnight Tuesday 6th April 2021.
6. The winner will be notified by email by COB Thursday 8th April 2021.
7. In order to enter the Competition, entrants must complete the survey. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
8. The winner will receive the following prize:
• One (1) $250 Gift Card
9. Any images used to promote the Prize are for information only. There is no cash alternative instead of the Prize. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, BizInsure is not responsible for any loss or damage associated with an entrant entering into this Competition, the conduct of the Competition or the provision or otherwise of any aspect of any Prize or any act or omission of any other person or party, and all warranties, conditions and representations (of any kind) not expressly set out in these terms and conditions are hereby excluded.
11. Subject to any applicable laws, BizInsure may terminate these terms and conditions, the Competition or any Prize if an entrant does not comply with any of these terms and conditions or are unlikely to do so, if BizInsure decides in its absolute discretion to withdraw the Competition before the winner is notified, or thereafter if any circumstances beyond BizInsure’s reasonable control prevent or restrict BizInsure or any other person or party from providing the Prize or any aspect of the Prize.
12. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision and the other provisions of the terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
18. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BizInsure, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, BizInsure reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
19. BizInsure reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who BizInsure has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize fair and proper conduct of the Competition. Errors and omissions may be accepted at BizInsure’s discretion. Failure by BizInsure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. BizInsure’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, BizInsure reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
23. Any cost associated with accessing the competition is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, BizInsure (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under BizInsure’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by BizInsure) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of BizInsure; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) taking/use of and/or participation in a Prize.