About The Scholarship
Architecture & Engineering Scholarship
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that 140,000 new engineering jobs will be created in the next five years. As a result, engineering graduates will be in high demand.
There is a shortage of architecture students in the United States, even as demand for new buildings is on the rise. Architecture will continue to be an important industry as the population grows and cities need to adapt.
BizInsure strives to support these students through our scholarship program, which recognises the dedication of university students in architecture and engineering fields.
For Architecture Students, in 1000 words describe an architectural design project that you would like to pursue before or after graduating from university and how you are planning to achieve results.
For Engineering Students, in 1000 words describe a project you wish to pursue designed to solve a problem in the modern world. Explain what challenges you may face and how they will be overcome.Apply for Scholarship Now
Who Can Apply?
• Enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States
• Enrolled at the undergraduate level
• Students who are not in their final year of study
• Aged 18-year-old or older
• Students studying a course in the architecture or engineering field
• Maintain a 3.0 GPA average or above over the past year
Value and Duration:
One winner will receive a $2,000 once-off scholarship payment.Apply For Scholarship Now
• Demonstration of creative and competent application of specialist information– 20%
• Demonstration of a thorough investigation of technical and construction implications of design proposal– 20%
• Demonstration of a thorough analysis of alternatives and consequences of design proposal- 20%
• Applicant’s academic performance - 40%
- Architecture & Engineering Scholarship
- Who Can Apply?
- Value and Duration:
- Selection Criteria