Win a $2000 Scholarship
BizInsure is one of the leading U.S. Insure-Tech company. We offer a simplified, transparent and cost-effective way for small businesses to purchase insurance.
BizInsure provides nationwide access to competitively priced, customized insurance from high-quality (A-rated) insurance companies, and access to a licensed support team.
By combining insurance knowledge with technology expertise, BizInsure has optimized the online insurance buying experience – a huge leap forward for the world of business insurance in the U.S. We are committed to the small business community and we strive to foster innovation, efficiency and automation.
About the Scholarship
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that 140,000 new engineering jobs will be created in the next five years. As a result, engineering graduates will be in high demand.
There is a shortage of architecture students in the United States, even as demand for new buildings is on the rise. Architecture will continue to be an important industry as the population grows and cities need to adapt.
BizInsure strives to support these students through our scholarship program, which recognises the dedication of university students in architecture and engineering fields. To apply for the scholarship, applicants will need to answer the specified question (in ‘Entry Criteria’ below).
For Architecture Students, in 1000 words describe an architectural design project that you would like to pursue before or after graduating from university and how you are planning to achieve results.
For Engineering Students, in 1000 words describe a project you wish to pursue designed to solve a problem in the modern world. Explain what challenges you may face and how they will be overcome.
Who Can Apply?
• Enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States
• Enrolled at the undergraduate level
• Students who are not in their final year of study
• Aged 18-year-old or older
• Students studying a course in the architecture or engineering field
• Maintain a 3.0 GPA average or above over the past year
Value and Duration
One winner will receive a $2,000 once-off scholarship payment.
Applications Close: 21st December 2022
Scholarship Winner Announced: 18th January 2023
• Demonstration of creativity – 20%
• Sustainability implications of design proposal – 20%
• Feasibility of design proposal – 20%
• Applicant’s academic performance – 40%
Terms and Conditions
1) The applicants will be required to show evidence of their course enrolment and evidence of grade average. 2) The $2,000 scholarship is a once-off payment after the scholarship is granted to the applicant. 3) Each individual is eligible for one scholarship only. 4) Only applicants who meet the application criteria for the scholarship will be contacted by BizInsure. 5) BizInsure office address: 222 Broadway Suite 6. Oakland, CA 94607.