Errors and Omissions Insurance Arkansas
- Compare prices in seconds, without any obligation to purchase
- Purchase online to instantly receive your coverage confirmation
- Access only top-quality insurance companies (A-rated or better)
What is Errors and Omissions insurance?
Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance can protect professional service providers from potentially devastating financial damages resulting from alleged negligence or error in the delivery of your services. E&O insurance is sometimes referred to as Professional Liability insurance.
The U.S. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), Office of Advocacy, there were 264,245 small businesses in Arkansas as of 2022. They accounted for 99.3% state-wide businesses, but they are steadily increasing.
There are many opportunities to make mistakes, regardless of what industry you work in, what type of products or services you offer. Even if you have a great track record, one mistake can lead to a lawsuit against your company.
Errors & Omissions insurance is essential to small business owners in order to safeguard their future financial security in a highly competitive market. Your business is protected against any claims arising from your negligence (errors) and insufficient services (omissions).
What does Errors and Omissions insurance cover?
E&O insurance in Arkansas covers expenses up to the limits specified in your contract. A policy typically covers:
- Legal costs – Most lawyers charge an hourly rate. Even if the case is resolved quickly, it can be costly to hire good legal counsel. The longer it takes for the matter to be resolved, the more money you will have to spend.
- Court Expenses – Filing documents with court, underwriting charges and other administrative costs.
- Settlements: To save both sides money and avoid expensive, long-drawn-out litigation costs, most claims are settled outside of court. You might need to pay a client a specific amount depending on the advice of your legal counsel.
- Judgments – If your case goes to trial and the judge rules in favor of the plaintiff, then you will need to pay the adjudged amount. Otherwise, there is the possibility of a lien being placed against your business assets.
Who needs Errors and Omissions insurance?
Errors & Omissions insurance is recommended for professionals and businesses whose work involves providing advice, educated recommendations, or designing solutions.
No matter if the claim is valid or not, Errors & Omissions Insurance will protect you, your business, and your reputation from costly consequences.
Professions that often require Errors and Omissions insurance include, but are not limited:
|Home Care Providers and Businesses||Yoga Instructors|
How much does Errors & Omissions insurance in New Jersey?
Arkansas’s annual average cost for Errors and Omissions Insurance hovers around $645. However, this depends on your business. Like all insurance, the greater the risk factors, the more premiums you’ll need to cover it.
These are the factors that will affect the cost of your errors and omissions:
- Your business’s priorities, location, and risk appetite
- The turnover and size of your business
- How much insurance you require
- If any, your previous claims history
- The persons being covered – their qualifications, suitability to the job, and any past claims
Does General Liability insurance include Errors and Omissions coverage?
Errors and Omissions coverage is not included in a General Liability policy. General Liability covers bodily and property damage caused by customers, vendors, and others. E&O covers mistakes, missed deadlines, and other events that may arise from your services.
How do I get Errors and Omissions insurance for my Arkansas business?
BizInsure makes it easy to compare E&O policies with top-rated U.S. insurers, and find the best coverage possible for your small business at an affordable price.
Learn more about E&O insurance in the states where you work.
© Copyright 2023 BizInsure LLC, 2015 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BizInsure LLC; CA DBA: Simple, Smart, BizInsure Insurance Agency LLC; NY DBA: BizInsure Services LLC; NH DBA: Simple, Smart, BizInsure Insurance Agency; PA DBA: BizInsure Services LLC. 2950 Buskirk Ave Suite 300, Walnut Creek CA 94597. License #0H81929